The Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Course is on April 21 at the GMAR Office.
The fee is $50 and can be paid by mailing a check to the GMAR office or by calling GMAR with a credit card.
We can only allow 8 people for the class and a mask is required.
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful. This certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support.
The Military Relocation Professional Certification course counts towards earning NAR's Military Relocation Professional Certification as well as one REBAC-elective course toward the ABR® designation.
Benefits for Agents
NAR’s Military Relocation Professional (MRP) certification educates REALTORS® about working with U.S. service members and their families and veterans to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and to take full advantage of available benefits and support.
After completing the MRP certification, MRP members will:
· Understand the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices
· Use demographics of the military market to formulate business strategies and determine service offerings for sellers and buyers
· Provide information to help members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process
· Enhance sensitivity to the emotional issues involved when a military family relocates
· Identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes
· Apply knowledge of the military relocation process to guide service members through the real estate transaction
· Explain the basics of VA financing
· Recognize situations in which a buyer is eligible for VA financing
Cost of registration and reservation details will follow.
Contact Michelle Kohn should you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org