September 3, 2020 at 9:00am-3:00pm
GMAR Parking Lot
12300 W. Center Street
Milwaukee, WI 53222
This event is for GMAR members only.
Please click here to sign up for a timeslot.
PLEASE NOTE: PROSHRED IS REQUIRING THAT ANYONE DROPPING OFF BOXES STAY IN THEIR CAR. THE GMAR STAFF WILL UNLOAD YOUR BOXES FOR YOU. GMAR STAFF WILL BE WEARING MASKS AND GLOVES.
Keep the following guidelines in mind when sorting your items for Shredfest, as recycling centers WILL NOT accept the following items:
* processed photographs
* magazines, newspapers, books
* plastic (including 3 ring binders and bags)
* boxboard (like Fed-Ex envelopes)
Your cardboard boxes and plastic bags are emptied as you arrive and returned to you.
Other things to note:
- The shredding company estimates that the 45% of the paper they shred could go into regular recycling. Shredding confidential documents is done to prevent the theft of confidential information. Shredding regular paper items only adds to the shredding time and delays the line.
- Remember to register. That helps the GMAR manage the participants more efficiently.