REALTOR® Information (Sales Associate)
Thank you for your interest in the Greater Milwaukee Association of REALTORS®! If you are a licensed sales agent or broker or a certified or licensed appraiser and are joining an established firm, you will be joining the GMAR as a REALTOR® member. Dues for a newly licensed agent must be paid to a board to which his or her broker belongs within 10 days.
To join, you must pay an application fee and prorated dues. Please fill out the APPLICATION FORM and check out the DUES STRUCTURE to see the prorated amount. Dues are prorated from the date that you are licensed with your company, not the date you join the board. The application fee is a one time fee as long as you never let your membership lapse.
Benefits of joining the GMAR:
We have a variety of business benefits for our members, including:
- Use of the GMAR logo and “member of…”
- Membership in the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), Wisconsin REALTORS® Association (WRA), as well as the GMAR.
- Ability to join Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Sentrilock electronic lockbox service
- Efficient, on-site resolution of professional standards and ethics complaints.
- Easy access to help with your legal questions through the Legal Hotline.
- Advocacy for positive public policy initiatives and against anti-business proposals through on-site public policy/governmental affairs.
- Association produced REALTORS’® Home & Garden Show showcases products and services for potential and existing homeowners and offers GMAR members free or low cost marketing opportunities.
- Up-to-date industry information via emails, social media, and in-house seminars.
- Weekly GMAR Newsletter, “WRA REALTOR®” and “REALTOR® Magazine.”
- Products and services to help your business run smoothly and cost effectively:
* Zip forms
* Business benefits (see below)
- Networking at GMAR events, including the Brewers Outing, Golf Outing, Chairman’s Holiday Gala, and Happy Hours.
- A fully staffed professional office, open Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- And of course, help and information is available 24 hours/day at our website: www.gmar.com
Click here for more details. We are continually striving to improve services for our members, so this list will continue to grow! If you have questions, feel free to contact Michelle Kohn, Membership Director, at 414-778-4929 or email@example.com. We look forward to getting you started with the GMAR!Please click below for membership application and dues schedule.Mail/fax applications and dues to: GMAR Membership Processing Center4801 Forest Run Road Ste 201Madison, WI 53704-7337Fax: (608) 241-2901If you have any questions, please contact: Deb McNelly at 800-279-1972; firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle Kohn at 414-778-4929; email@example.com
- Best Buy
- Elite Fitness and Sports Clubs
- Ea$y Miles
- Ewald Automotive Advantage
- FastPark & Relax
- Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
- Milwaukee Art Museum
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Milwaukee Magazine
- Professional Insurance Programs
- Sam’s Club