CRS One-day Course: Zero to 60 Home Sales in a Year (and Beyond)
October 24, 2019 at 8:30am-5:00pm
Live Class at the WRA or Webcasts to Milwaukee, Mosinee and Woodruff
Do you dream of selling 60 homes or more per year but aren't sure where to begin? Whether you are looking to jump-start your business or you're just starting out, this course will focus on what’s involved in taking your sales from "zero to 60" and how you can create a plan to turn your sales goal into reality. You’ll walk away with the knowledge and tools you need to immediately form and execute an action plan to maximize your profits.
You'll learn about these topics and many more in this course:
- Going zero to 60 and beyond: How to develop the purposeful mindset.
- Plan for success and meet your goals: 10 questions to ask when creating a plan.
- The law of familiarity: Consumer preferences, crating familiarity and customer bonding.
- Preparation and planning: Market analysis and budgeting basics.
- Crating the pipeline: Expired listings, working with FSBOs and other techniques.
You'll walk away from this course prepared to do the following:
- Develop an effective plan to sell 60 homes a year.
- Create a continuous stream of referrals.
- Build an effective team to support your plan.
Course details and registration
- Date/time: October 24, 2019 / 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Location: WRA headquarters live / webcasts to Milwaukee, Mosinee and Woodruff.
- Instructor: James Nellis.
- Credits: This course qualifies for eight CRS credits, one GRI live elective credit and six hours of 2019-20 CE credit in lieu of courses 5 and 6.
- Course sponsor: Course is co-sponsored with the Wisconsin CRS chapter.
- RRC member discount: If you are a Residential Real Estate Council (RRC) member, you qualify for a $20 course discount. Call to register.
- New CRS online testing format: RRC now requires you to take the final exam online. Take your mobile device or laptop to the course(s) to take the test and receive your results immediately. No hard-copy exams will be available. A CRS online account is not necessary.
Early: $145 member | $160 nonmember
After October 10: $155 member | $170 nonmember
ATD: $175 member | $190 nonmember
To Register, click here